Leading manufacturer of explosion proof equipment in Russia and CISexport@eridan.ru
|Production||The Company||Installation and configuration||Price||Contact us|
Analog-addressable system “Dialog-Ex”
Non explosion-proof DEVICES
Dozor-1A Addressable Security and Fire Alarm Control Panel
Ship date checking
Dozor-1A Addressable Security, Fire Alarm and Control Panel with Dozor-07a Protocol
It is designed for creating an effective security and fire alarm system as well as for full-service control of smoke extraction, ventilation, fire alarm, processing equipment and fire extinguishing of all types (gas, powder, aerosol, water and foam) at small facilities of different assignment both in off line mode and in combination with central surveillance panels and fire alarm control panels.
- operation with addressable annunciators and detectors produced by Eridan, CJSC
- can be connected to a loop of non-addressable instruments by means of address marks
- possibility to change sensitivity of the sensors depending of the operating conditions.
- fast cyclic polling of the addressable instruments in the system
- full status monitoring for each addressable instrument
- continuous control of circuit opening and short-circuiting
- out-of-sequence detection of devices that switched into the activation mode
- integration into one network of up to 128 Dozor series devices
- connection of up to 255 peripheral devices
- recording of all events in non-volatile memory
- separate initialization of the fire, alarm, failure signals
|supply voltage, V||10.5-13.5|
|current consumptionn from power supply source:|
|- with no external devices, max., mA||230|
|- at the maximum load, max., A||2.0|
|maximum current consumption by external units from the addressable loop, mA||280|
|addressable loop voltage (at FACP-1A output), V||28-38|
|addressable loop resistance (at the maximum load), max., Ohm||33|
|number of circular addressable loops||1|
|max. overall dimensions, mm||200х130х30|
|max. weight, kg||2.0|
|lifetime, min., years||10|
FACP-1A-1 (Doror-07a protocol): Central unit with an indicator and a keyboard on the device body.
One addressable-analog circular loop up to 1,000 m long with ground leakage control, up to 255 addressable devices, up to 256 Touch Memory type keys, automatic address resolution, programming from the PC or the keyboard, galvanic separation unit from the RS-485 line, 12V external power supply, thin metal body.
FACP-1A-2 (Doror-07a protocol): Central unit WITHOUT indicator and keyboard on the device body. Completely identical to the FACP-1A-1 central unit (Doror-07a protocol) except that it does not have a LED indicator and a keyboard on the device body. It is used instead of FACP-1A-1 in order to reduce the cost.
PI1: connection of one or a group of Dozor-1A devices to PC in order to work with the software. The PI1 unit is connected directly to the device’s terminals. The communication line between the PI1 and the PC may be several meters long (normally 1-2 m).
PI2: connection between the PC and a group of DOZOR series devices for creation of integrated systems as well as for working with software. The inverter PI2 differs from the PI1 by its galvanic separation, owing to which communication is much more jam-resistant, and which allows laying the lines (RS-485) from the FACP-1A to the PI2 up to several kilometers long.