Leading manufacturer of explosion proof equipment in Russia and CISexport@eridan.ru
TVK-07-V Explosion-Proof Stainless Steel Thermohousing With Cooling Capacity
TVK-07-V Explosion-Proof Thermohousing with Cooling Capacity in a Stainless Steel Body.
Distinctive features and characteristics
- In a stainless steel body.
- Explosion-proof thermohousing with cooling capacity is designed for operation as part of video surveillance security, safety and technological process control systems at explosive production facilities, in high-temperature conditions, hot (foundry) shops, rolling mills, furnaces, chemical production facilities and other aggressive environments.
- The explosion-proof thermohousing is designed for protection of video camera against rugged environment, primarily against high and low temperature as well as for protection of the media surrounding the camera against possible accidente due to faults in the camera’s electric circuits in order to prevent ignition or detonation of explosive gas mixtures.
- Explosion proofness marking modification 1 (I1): РВ Ех d I Mb Х / 1Ex d IIC T4 Gb Х / Ех tb IIIC T130°C Db Х.
- Explosion proofness marking modification 2 (I2): 1Ex d IIC T2 Gb Х / Ех tb IIIC T200°C Db Х
- Ingress protection rating of thermohousing enclosure is IP66/IР67 as per GOST 14254.
- Climatic version type: УХЛ-4 I1 (+1...+130°C), I2 (+1...+200°C) for water cooling.
- Video equipment can be installed by the customer.
- New option! If necessary, it can be equipped with mounting adapter AK-S (pole mount) and AK-U (angle mount).
To order the thermohousing, please call +7 (343) 351-05-07
Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TVK-07-V is entered into Stock item identification guide MTR “Gazprom” OJSC.
MTR codes of Gazprom (2016) for the CJSC products
Effective internal volume of TVK-07-V explosion-proof thermohousing
Video equipment can be installed by the customer.
The effective volume of the thermohousing for installation of video equipment
Characteristics of TVK-07-V explosion-proof thermohousing
|explosion proofness marking||1Ex d IIC T2 Gb Х|
|explosion proofness marking for dust-hazardous areas||Ех tb IIIC T200°C Db Х|
|explosion proofness marking for mining version||РВ Ех d I Mb Х|
|thermohousing ingress protection rating||IP66 / IР67|
|climatic version УХЛ-4 (water cooling)||I1 (+1...+130°C), I2 (+1...+200°C)|
|effective volume, mm||85х75х240|
|overall dimensions without bracket, mm||215х195х460|
|water consumption*||2.0 l/min.|
|max. weight, kg||17.0|
|design lifetime, min, years||10|
|warranty period, years||5|
* At the ambient temperature equal to 200°С and water temperature equal to 10°С, water consumption is 2.0 l/min. Temperature inside the thermohousing is 25°С.
Power supply specifications
|Climatic version||Supply voltage, V||Maximum current consumption, A|
- TVK-07-V Passport_ENG
Two climatic version modifications are possible: УХЛ-1 and УХЛ-4;
- УХЛ-4 from 1 to 200°С supply voltage 12-24VDC, 220 VAC, 36 VAC
Cable glands designation:
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G½"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G¾"|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread G1" (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М20х1.5 (|
|pipe union for pipe arrangement with the thread М25х1.5 (|
||cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 12 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with max.armor Ø 17 mm|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 10-14 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 14-18 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for armored cable with outer diameter 18-22 mm with double seal along the cable external insulation and cable wrapping with any armor type (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 10 mm (|
|cable gland for surface laying of cable with outer diameter of up to 14 mm (|
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing”
Webinar record “Explosion-Proof Thermohousing” 12.12.2013